Junior Software Engineer
$45,000-55,000 (with benefits) compensation
Full Time Employment
Multiple Openings for this PositionCome be a part of some thing extraordinary!!! Like Minds Consulting Inc. is a rapidly growing company that is on the cutting edge of technology and business. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced and challenging work environment where you will continually improve your knowledge base and skillset by working on a variety of projects.
As a Junior Software Engineer at Like Minds Consulting Inc., you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and a highly skilled development team in developing customized software for our clients.
Our clients’ needs vary from identity and access management (IdM) to Cloud Security.
This is in an incredible opportunity to increase your knowledge and further develop your skills in Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, BYOD technology.
Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- – Work on a project to implement vendor IdM products, develop custom software for our business customers
- – Participate in design phase of IdM implementations, cloud security, enterprise mobility projects
- – Bachelor’s degree in related field such as computer science
- – Strong understanding of object oriented programming, web applications, information security
- – Strong understanding of database design
- – Strong understanding of SQL queries and stored procedures
- – Excellent logic, communication and troubleshooting skills
- – Flexibility and resourcefulness in design and development are a plus
- – Candidate should be willing to travel to client sites when required
Selected candidates will be trained on the following:
(i) Ping Federate and PingAccess
(iii) Oracle Identity and Access Management
(iv) Cloud Security
This position is based out of the NY/NJ metro area, with travel to client sites as needed (estimated to be about 40%).
Don’t put your career on hold any longer, apply today.
If you are interested in learning more about our company and to see our other available positions, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Employment
Salary is commensurate with experienceLikeMinds Consulting, a leading provider of IT security & Identity Management solutions, is seeking a full-time Business Development Manager to work closely with our business partners and help to grow and expand our Professional Services business. As a company with a jovial, cooperative and professional culture, we seek a self-motivated individual with strong communications, partnership, and teamwork skills.
LikeMinds has been a leading provider of Professional Services in the Identity & Access Management field for many years. We are driven by a passion for helping our clients, building long-term trusted relationships, and a Like-Minded attitude to successfully meet and exceed expectations. By hiring highly skilled and experienced consultants, we have become a leading integration partner for several IdM vendors. Our experience enables us to tackle complex projects where other integrators fail. LikeMinds has expanded into Cloud SaaS Security and Identity-Enabled mobility solutions to further enhance our clients’ security needs.
We offer a full array of benefits (healthcare, 401K, etc.) and strive to continuously build upon and enhance our culture of trust, teamwork, cooperation, and professionalism. Join us and help to grow and expand a company and be part of company that really cares about its clients and its people.
Self Starter with Motivation for Sales, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Communication, Teamwork, and Presentation Skills, Strong Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- – Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting existing and potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- – Manages sales pipeline and forecast.
- – Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; analyzing staffing needs and availability.
- – Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of business ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals; evaluating and recommending joint marketing efforts.
- – Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts, fees, and rates; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- – Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential amongst partners.
- – Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, attending conference and marketing events.
- – Enhances organization reputation by highlighting LikeMinds’ accomplishments with partner sales and marketing teams; exploring opportunities to add value to project accomplishments and expanding opportunities with clients.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
This is primarily and work-from-home position, with occasional travel to meet with customers and/or partners, or attend marketing and sales events.
For more information about our company or further enquiries about this position, please send in your resume or email us at email@example.com.